Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Mary Low 256

I received a large envelope in the mail from Suzy's mother this past June. She had helped Suzy clean out a few things, and they came across a poster I had done as part of a calligraphy class during college. Suzy's mom made a copy and sent the original to me.

Below is a photo of the poster.  The poster is my attempt at a comical rendering of our dorm room during our sophomore year in college.  (I hear that Suzy's habits have changed since then!)  I used the panorama setting on my iPhone to take the photo.  You may need to right-click and save the photo to your own computer in order to look at the details more closely.

One thing that I'm surprised I didn't include on the poster:  My mathematical rendering of our dorm room number... Mary Low 16-squared!



No comments: