Saturday, November 3, 2012

A Crazy, Fun-Filled Day!

This morning I had six gals over for waffles -- which one of them made, of course!  We ended up watching a couple movies after our waffle feast.  My dear husband got home sometime early afternoon and cleaned the kitchen up.  (Thank you, Sweetie!)

Our "girls day in" ended at about 5:00 p.m.

By 5:30 p.m. Lew and I were at church for a potluck dinner.  Three of the six gals were there, too!

After the potluck we stopped at Glen & Debbie's house to check out their Halloween setup -- lights, sound, Glen making crazy noises, etc.  (Trick-or-treating was tonight in Scarborough due to Hurricane Sandy.)

When we got home, I immediately started on all of the projects and chores that I would usually have done by now.  But instead of doing my projects earlier, I decided to have a crazy, fun-filled day!  :)

No comments: