Tuesday, November 27, 2012

I Love Free e-Books

I have some websites that I check quite often for free e-books for my Kindle.  (Some of these sites will even send you an e-mail reminder so that you don't miss out.)  Now that the Christmas shopping season is here, I thought I would share these sites in case my readers aren't aware of them.

I check the Amazon Best Sellers: Best Kindle Store page at least once a week.  The freebies are on the right hand side.

Publisher David C Cook offers at least one free title per week.  (Sometimes more than one!)  This site has the links to more than just the Kindle version.

The following two sites often overlap, but sometimes I find a book that I missed earlier.  I take a quick peek every day.

I usually check the Christian Book Distributors (CBD) site once a week for their free e-books.  I sometimes will "buy" the CBD version (which must be read on the free online CBD Reader), although I usually check to see if the books are also free on the Kindle.  Most of the time they are.


BONUS:  FREE MUSIC!
K-Love offers one free Christian song on iTunes every two weeks.  (One specific song will be available for about a couple weeks, and then a different song will be offered.)  I usually check the site each week so that I don't have to keep track of whether I've downloaded the current song or not.


Have fun!

No comments: