Monday, November 19, 2012

Wash, Dry, Wash, Dry... and so on

I usually try to do laundry over the weekend, but it didn't work out.  We had a young friend stay overnight at our house on Saturday, and yesterday I just wasn't motivated.

When I got up this morning, I decided that I would wash a couple fleece blankets before doing my "real" laundry.  Then I decided to wash a few other smaller fleece blankets.  Then I washed the linens on our bed.  Then the bed covering.  Then our "binkies," which are some blankets that Debbie made for us.

While I was at it, I decided to wash the guestroom linen.  (We did have company after all.)  I found a bedspread that hadn't been used for a while.  I decided to put it on the guestroom bed.  But first it needed to be laundered.  And I might as well wash the blanket that was already on the bed.

Lew was home from work before I started the "real" laundry, which I just finished folding around an hour ago.

And now, I ask myself:

WHAT WAS I THINKING?!

No comments: