Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Dad 124: Decisions, Decisions....

(I say that muscle is heavier than fat....  That's my story, and I'm sticking with it!  Enjoy Dad's post!  -- Tracy)

Derf Here!  From the most northeast section of the United States.  I might add from the most "liberal" state in the union.  Sorry to say such a thing, but it is true.

We've made another week with no snow.  The experts say the rest of this holiday weekend will be storm-free.  Thanks!

Well, the much anticipated Patriots/Colts game is in the book.  To our Colts fans, I don't feel your pain.  I'm sure in the future there will be a reversal of fortunes.  Hopefully not too soon, though.  I'll go back to rooting for the Colts the rest of the way.  Hope they make the playoffs.  Sure do have a great young leader in Luck.  However, he had none last Sunday.  Be rooting for the Pats on Thanksgiving day.  Not much time to prepare.  Hope for the best!

I'm having a big debate with none other than myself.  Can't make up my mind whether to travel to Illinois next week for a dinner/concert date to see Kaelen and Kelsey perform.  Of course, they will be directed by their dad.  I've got to decide soon as time is flying.  One minute I'm going, the next minute I'm not.  I'm almost as undecided as their mother is when she must make a decision.  I can't be in Kim's league, can I?  Please!  I'm also watching the weather.  I'll definitely not travel in a storm.  Those days are over! Believe it!  We'll see!  Let you know next week.

I've made it back to 46 minutes on the elliptical.  Believe it or not, I did five days last week (M-F).  I weigh in after Friday's session.  Well, I gained one pound from the previous Friday.  Could it be the large bag of Kit Kats I ate as I had them left over from Halloween?  I decided to eat them over the previous weekend.  I now look forward to a decrease in weight every Friday.  However, Thanksgiving week may not be kind to me.  We'll see!

To all who happen to see this post, I wish you all a Happy Thanksgiving and hope you all enjoy your families.  I know we will.

Will I be posting next week from the Midwest or not?  Only "the shadow knows."  Sooo....

Until next time!

Toodle Pip!

Derf!

No comments: