Thursday, May 3, 2012

What Should I Learn?

With the recent arrival (and subsequent departure) of another birthday, I decided that I should learn something new.  I wrote about this in last Friday's post.

My mother suggested that I learn how to cook a meal for Lew, but he vetoed that idea immediately.

I spent a little time brainstorming and came up with a good list to choose from.  I also asked Lew for some input, and he wasn't very helpful (other than the aforementioned veto).

I have since narrowed my list down to four options:
1)  Piano.  (I took lessons as a kid, but I haven't kept up with it for a LONG time.)
2)  eBay.  (I've never done anything on eBay.  Maybe I could sell some stuff!)
3)  World geography.  (Never really learned it.  Terrible, I know.)
4)  Morse code.  (Started learning this once, but didn't get very far.)

Glaringly absent from the above list:  learning how to yodel.  Lew didn't like that option for some reason.

I now leave it up to you, my readers, to vote on what you think I should learn.  (See the poll to the right.)  I'm going to put a link to this on Facebook, too.  I don't know how long I'll leave the poll up -- probably until I don't see many changes in the numbers.  Thanks for your input!  I will be sure to report the results.

(Postscript:  I had a couple visitors yesterday!  Emily and Eli stopped by with birthday cards, balloons, and cake!  What fun!)
Tia is holding her birthday balloons and Eli.  :)

2 comments:

Coach Penny said...

I vote piano. You've got the music in you... :)

Coach Penny said...
This comment has been removed by the author.