Friday, May 25, 2012

"Toot, Toot, Toot" Went the Kitty

Lew and I are enjoying our new kitty.  You know... Jerry, Lewis' cat.  (Get it?  Ha ha!)

When I brought Jerry home, I knew that he was... well, there's no delicate way to put this... gassy.

Jerry is 4 1/2 months old and he had been eating adult cat food up until this point.  So, I decided to get him some Science Diet kitten food, which he really seems to like.  Perhaps this will help with the gas problem.

My brief Internet search also revealed another source of foul gas:  worms.  (Lovely.)  I'm going to call a veterinarian sometime next week to ask about that possibility -- as well as get the timeline for kitty care.

In the meantime, when I smell something foul I will be asking Lew, "Was that you or Jerry?"

I think that Lew likes being able to blame the cat.

Poor kitty!

No comments: