Tuesday, May 29, 2012

It Was a Dark and Stormy Night

We had an amazing thunder and lightning storm in the middle of the night last night.

I had Facebook friends comment about how their dogs howled, their kids somehow slept through it, and how they themselves were in dire need of coffee all day....

I usually wake up when we have such storms, and last night was no exception.  Lew doesn't always wake up, but he did this time -- although I might have actually caused his waking, as I was audibly reacting to the storm.

Jerry did okay with his first thunder and lightning storm.  He was definitely paying attention... slightly alarmed, but not petrified.  Before the storm he was lying on the edge of my side of the bed.  He then moved to lying on top of my legs.  Then he ended up curled up between Lew and me.

We have a very cautious kitty!

No comments: