Thursday, March 17, 2011

Another New Blogger

Carole, my breakfast buddy, came over today so that we could set up her new blog!  We got the blog off to a great start, and we had fun while we were at it.  (And we even went out for lunch.)

Carole will be blogging about "the dreams and designs" that go into her jewelry.

You may recall that Carole made the jewelry that I wore to Matt and Emily's wedding last September.  I sent her a picture of my dress (with me in it) ahead of time, and voila!  I had gorgeous jewelry to wear on the big day.

Carole's jewelry line is "C J Collection."  If you look to the right of my page, you will see that I have added a link to her blog for you.  So please check out her blog...as well as the beautiful jewelry in her online shop!

I end today's post with a message for Carole:

Blog away, girl!

(Postscript:  Carole recently held a contest on Facebook, and I won!  The prize was a pair of beautiful earrings, pictured below.  I'm wearing them right now!)

(Post-postscript:  And, no, the contest was NOT rigged!!)

1 comment:

Carole said...

It was a beautiful day...and just exactly what I needed! All the way home I was thinking about my next blog...Thank you for being such a great friend!