Saturday, March 26, 2011

How I Did on Getting My Flamingo

In a recent post, I wrote about the website 750words.com.  Be sure to go back and read that post if you haven't already.  Otherwise, this one may not make any sense!

When I started writing on 750words.com, I got "The Egg" badge.  After writing for three days in a row, I got "The Turkey" badge.  Five days in a row gave me "The Penguin" badge.

I didn't go any further than the Penguin for a while, because I kept missing days here and there.

But....

I finally earned "The Flamingo" badge for writing ten days in a row!

Hooray for me!

I also earned two other badges.  I now have "The Cheetah" badge for being a speedy typist (completing 750 words in less than 20 minutes for ten days in a row).  I also got "The Hamster" badge because I completed my writing without any distractions (for ten days in a row).

Hooray for me!

Now I need to make this type of progress on my novel.

No comments: