Friday, March 25, 2011

How I Did On The "To-Do"

On Sunday I posted a list of ten things that I wanted to accomplish by today.  I am happy to report that I have done everything on my list.

Sort of.

A more accurate statement would be that I got started on everything.  Here is my detailed report:

Make a daily schedule.  Done.  I just need to start following it!

Update my resume.  Done.

Start looking for a part-time job.  I actually looked at some job websites.  Nothing of interest yet.

Begin on the outline for my novel.  I made a note card with an outline of what I need to outline.  (Does that count?)

Shred a pile of paperwork.  Done Monday morning and gone with that day's trash pickup.

Do three projects for my church treasurer position.  Done.

Read the manual to Lew's home gym.  Done.

Start using the home gym.  Done.  Notice I said "start."  I'm still getting used to how the machine works, and I have a few more exercises to learn.

Memorize the choir music for Easter.  I have memorized what Melodie has assigned for memorization to-date.

Make a tickler file in Excel of routine tasks/events.  I had started this before this week, but I did not work on it at all.  Oops!  Maybe I don't get credit for this one.

So, maybe I overstated my success just a bit!  But all in all, not too shabby.

No comments: