Sunday, March 20, 2011

This Week's To-Do List

I was thinking earlier today that I have been "weak" with my blogging lately.  I am blaming it on winter, as I feel like I have been experiencing a form of hibernation.

But now I suddenly find myself with no good excuse, other than a "to-do" list that has been suffering from inattention.

I have posted my "to-do" lists on my blog before, and I have been successful in completing the items in a timely fashion.  This is probably because I want to be able to give you, my faithful readers, a positive report in a later post.

So...I am going to spell out what I would like to get accomplished by the end of the week (meaning Friday):

Make a daily schedule (I need more structure)
Update my resume
Start looking for a part-time job (this is an iffy!)
Begin on the outline for my novel
Shred a pile of paperwork
Do three projects for my church treasurer position
Read the manual to Lew's home gym
Start using the home gym
Memorize the choir music for Easter
Make a tickler file in Excel of routine tasks/events

I could probably list more, but I'll stop there.  Ten items is enough for now!

Thanks for taking time out of March Madness to check in with "Mainely Tracy."

G'nite!

No comments: