Saturday, August 30, 2014

Ready, Aim, Touch the Screen

Lew saw chickens by our house this past week. I heard him yelling, "Chickens!" but by the time I looked, they were gone (flown the coop!).

The next day, Dad asked me if I had a camera. The chickens were back. I was ready....

Lew: "Those are handsome chickens."

I haven't seen the chickens since.

 

We just got home from a Portland Sea Dogs game. Glen, Josh, and Zack attended with us. We had a good time, and the Sea Dogs even won.

The best line of the night -- and there were many good ones -- was Zack's analysis of a pitcher/catcher meeting on the mound: "They are making up a play." My diagnosis of Zack's remark: Football season.

The sun was setting as the game started. It made for an interesting contrast on the field. Lew told me I should take a picture. I was ready....

Bottom of 1st. Lead off batter. Count 2-0. Eventually walked.

Good night!

No comments: