Friday, August 8, 2014

It's a Shoe Thing

Writing Prompt:  Shoes.

One of the things on my list of things I'd like to do is "design an article of clothing."

The more I think about it, I would like to design the perfect shoe.... A shoe that can be worn without socks, yet is warm and comfortable.

I am NOT talking about slippers!  I am talking about a nice dress shoe that flatters the overall presentation of the person.

The "without socks" is important.  A lot of my dress shoes are not comfortable to wear without a layer between the shoe and the skin, which means I have to wear knee-high stockings or full-length nylons.  "Yuck" to both.  (A special "YUCK" to knee-highs, which are not good for varicose veins.  I have those veins, of course.)

So, does anyone have any ideas of how to design a dress shoe that can be worn without socks, stockings, etc.?  Sort of like a loafer, except dressier?

Or perhaps this perfect shoe already exists!  If so, please do tell!

Oh, and there is one other thing to consider:  Minimal foot odor!  LOL!

No comments: