Thursday, November 21, 2013

Scope and Fone

Regular readers of this blog must be on the edge of their seats wondering about two things. I will reveal all now:

My colonoscopy. I survived my colonoscopy prep and arrived on time for my test yesterday morning. Lew accompanied me. The test itself was actually a wonderful experience. The "sleepy drug" lady helped me get comfortable before the test started. The next thing I knew someone was saying my name and telling me my test was over! Test results: All is well. (Note to self for next colonoscopy: Attempting to eat a normal meal right after the test is a terrible idea.)

Dad's TracFone. We returned to the place of purchase and explained that the serial number on the packaging does not match the phone itself. The store preferred to just do a return of the phone and issue a new one. The best part was that one of their workers took care of the activation process for us! Customer service at its best.

After our TracFone adventure, Dad treated me to lunch at Friendly's. Unlike that of yesterday, this dining decision was a wonderful idea! :)

No comments: