Saturday, November 9, 2013

Aunt Jean

Aunt Jean went to be with Jesus around 2:00 this morning. We rejoice that she is in her heavenly home, free from all earthly pain and suffering. We will miss her here, though!

Yesterday I wrote about my "life verse." My aunt definitely had a life verse (verses actually), and if you knew her, then you already know the verses. She wrote the reference at the bottom of every card, every letter, every e-mail... every piece of correspondence that she ever sent. Even her e-mail address contained the reference. (And I wouldn't be surprised if she put it below her signature on her tax return.)

Of course, I am talking about Proverbs 3:5,6. "Trust in the LORD with all your heart, And lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him, And He shall direct your paths." (NKJV)

Thank you, Aunt Jean, for your love and testimony. Peace, joy, and love to you forever!

 

No comments: