Tuesday, November 19, 2013

I Wish I Could Eat Cake

My niece Kelsey is 20 years old today!  I can hardly believe it.

Kelsey has a tender heart and is reaching out to a nearby town that was hit by the tornadoes.  We are all so proud of her.  Her Aunt Debbie (my sister) said it quite well on Facebook:
Sending huge "Happy Birthday" wishes to my beautiful niece Kelsey in Illinois today. She is spending her birthday week showing her generosity and good heart by helping the families in her neighboring town of Washington who lost everything in the devastating tornado that went through there on Sunday. God Bless you Kelsey and the other EC students who are giving to others this week.
Happy Birthday, Kelsey!

(Postscript:  "EC" is Eureka College.)

(Post-postscript:  I doubt that anyone wants a running commentary of my colonoscopy prep-day.  Let's just say that in the end everything will come out okay....  All puns intended.)

No comments: