Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Dad 177: Happy Thanksgiving

(I entered several phone contacts into the TracFone yesterday, so that part of Dad's prep is done. Enjoy his post! ~ Tracy)

Derf Here! From the warm Northeast. It is, however, raining and is supposed to continue storming for the rest of the day. Lucky it's not snow. The wind doth blow also! Tomorrow should be a storm-free day. Just in time for Thanksgiving.

We're looking forward to tomorrow when we spend some time at daughter Deb's for another fine Thanksgiving day meal and visit. Hope all out there enjoy their day. It is that time of the year that should bring out the best in all of us.

I'm spending the rest of the week in preparation for my trip to Illinois with TracFone in hand. I'm planning to post next week from the Midwest. I don't have a lot to say today, so I'll close this short effort by saying:

Happy Thanksgiving, Everyone!

Until next time!

Toodle Pip!

Derf!

No comments: