Friday, November 22, 2013

Officially a Crazy Cat Lady

Jerry and Kurt both enjoy the red laser dot. Sometimes they just swipe at it, but other times they want to chase it.

For chasing, I usually just wave the dot back and forth in the living room. (I am seated while I do this.) Kurt will do more 180-degree turns than Jerry, but Jerry is the one that really needs the exercise! So in order to get Jerry to chase a little longer, I have started to run through a larger portion of the house with him. The turns aren't as sharp, and he seems to like that better.

As I run along with Jerry, I am usually saying, "Let's chase it! Let's chase it!" in my talking-to-the-cats voice.

We just had a red laser dot session. I think I chased the red dot (for more than a few seconds) before I realized that Jerry had stopped. Yes, I was chasing the dot all by myself! What have I become???

We love our kitties!

No comments: