Saturday, August 10, 2013

What a Day: The Sequel

I skipped our Saturday breakfast with our friends, but Lew went. He brought home a three-berry muffin for me. Yum....

I was able to get an early start on my day's chores, which were pretty numerous given the events of yesterday.

My biggest task was to prepare a craft project for children's church. This craft is for tomorrow, so I sort of needed to get it ready.

Lew and I also went to see Verlie in her new digs. Wayne was there, too, so we were able to go over a few details together.

Big news: Kim and Kaelen are here! Dad picked them up at the airport in Manchester, NH late this afternoon. When they arrived at the house, both Kim and Kaelen commented on Jerry's size. It may be kitty diet time again.

Additional happy news: Everything that I ate today stayed down. Hooray!

No comments: