Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Dad 161: Happy Birthday, Sister Deb!

(Happy Birthday and Bon Voyage to my Aunt Debbie! Enjoy Dad's post. -- Tracy)

Derf Here! Another beautiful day in the great Northeast. Rain predicted for the next two days. Then a great weekend according to the experts. We will see! Stay tuned!

I just returned from the store. I went to buy a birthday cake (small) for a celebration of sister Deb's special day. Notice I did not mention her age. She is younger than I am. My mission was successful. Even got a little lettering on the cake.

Deb will be heading to Indy tomorrow to help get niece Wendy settled in her new living arrangement. This new arrangement has taken several months to secure. Another example of slow government involvement. Does the government ever work in any other way? I certainly doubt it!

I took a trip to Owls Head Museum today. The trip was brief. More to come on why the trip was even made. Stay tuned. Just a tease!

Since I am writing this in the afternoon, I will mention only one more thing. I will be brief. Must keep the proofreader and editor happy!

Please keep the prayers coming for sister Jean. Important decisions must be made in the near future. Thanks.

Until next time!

Toodle Pip!

Derf!

No comments: