Sunday, August 18, 2013

We All Should Read "Chasing God"

Susanna Foth Aughtmon is one of my close friends... or at least she would be if we actually knew each other!  But since we live on opposite coasts, it is unlikely that we will meet any time soon.  (I'm a little sad about that.)

I have read two wonderful books by Susanna to date:

  • My Bangs Look Good & Other Lies I Tell Myself
  • I Blame Eve

I also regularly read her beautiful blog:  confessions of a tired supergirl.

From reading her blog, I learned that she has a new book coming out on September 1st!  She has teamed up with a gentleman named Roger Huang.  The book -- Chasing God -- is Mr. Huang's life story.  (To read more about the book on Susanna's blog, click HERE.)

Susanna is giving away five copies of the book.  I would love to win one!  (Click HERE to see her post about the giveaway.)

Of course I will read Chasing God whether I win a copy or not....  One of the authors is my close friend.  Smile!

No comments: