Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Dad 117: It's Debatable...?

(Dad wrote a paragraph about the forbidden subject.  So I refused to type it....  Tough love, Dad, tough love.... Enjoy my father's post!  -- Tracy)

Derf here! From the damp, soggy northeast corner of these United States. Fall is in the air. Get used to it. Snow will be flying around before you know it. Good Grief!! (Stolen from the Peanuts comic strip. Don't want to be called a plagiarizer!)

Well, I don't have any good news from Josh's and Zack's football games. We'll see what happens this week. Stay tuned. Josh is still injured and I just found out he will not play in this week's game. I will not attend.

Only five more weeks watching these wall-to-wall ads for the candidates hoping to be elected to represent us in the state and federal government. I'll probably watch the debate tonight. It will be of interest to me how participants are able to defend their positions. I'll just wait and see. Defending the indefensible seems to be getting more the norm than the exception. I have made my mind up. I base my vote on the record of the candidates. Which one has accomplished what they said they would do. I guess I fall into Clint Eastwood's camp. More later!

The Patriots finally woke up in the second half Sunday as they were down 21 - 7. Scoring 35 unanswered points can do a lot for one's confidence. Now they must keep it up.

I seem to be out of material. So....

Until next time!

Toodle Pip!

Derf!

(Postscript:  Tracy here.  For those of you that must know about the forbidden paragraph, you can see it below in it's raw form!)


No comments: