Sunday, October 28, 2012

Photos From My Birthday... By Eli

I turned a year old yesterday.  That blue stuff on my face?  Cookie Monster frosting!

Yum!  You make good cake, Momma!

Happy Birthday to MEEEEEE!!!!!

There were lots of people at my party!  I had so much fun.
My cousin Josh was playing with my blanket, making me laugh!
My cousin Zack laughed, too!

Karma stayed in Momma and Daddy's room the WHOLE time.
I have only one thing to say to you, Karma:
"Every party needs a pooper, that's why we invited you.  Party Pooper!"

I got PRESENTS for my birthday!  Lots of clothes and toys.
Daddy and I were VERY busy playing in this picture.

Uncle Riean made this toy box for me.  WOW!!!!!

That was a great party.  But I'm ready for a nap now.
It's not EVERY day that you turn ONE!

1 comment:

Suzy and Barry Gaeddert said...

To celebrate the first birthday is a very special day! God has been so faithful. Thank you for sharing Eli's photos. Love you! Suzy