Monday, October 8, 2012

1,052 Pickup

I am transitioning the cats' food. I had two smaller bags of their "old" food, so I mixed those together with the "new" food in a large container.

Last night the container was about a third full. I decided to top it off so that it would have a larger percentage of the "new" food.

As I was shaking the container to mix the additional "new" food with the previous mixture, I sauntered into the living room to chat with Lew.

Lew noticed what I was doing, and he suggested that I "tumble" instead of "shake."

"Fine!" I thought as I handed him the container.

He began tumbling.

I didn't think to tell him to hold the cover on. That should have been obvious, right?

RIGHT?

As the hundreds of pieces of cat food fell all over Lew, the couch, and the floor, I did the only thing that is appropriate in such situations: I laughed my head off.

And then I helped Lew pick up the food -- although I did consider letting him do that by himself!

No comments: