Thursday, October 25, 2012

The Things You Learn When You Buy a New Hairbrush

I purchased a hairbrush at the grocery store yesterday. When I got home, I threw out my old brush and also my comb. I don't really need a comb for my short hair, so I figured, "Why not simplify?"

When Lew got home from work tonight, he asked, "What happened to the comb that you used to keep on the bathroom sink?" After I told him, he got a funny look on his face. He certainly doesn't need a comb, so I was confused by his reaction.

He explained, "It was a great backscratcher."

In response to my look of horror, he said, "I always rinsed it off. But I never told you about it, because I know how you feel about such things."

Uh, okay.

I eventually recovered from Lew's revelation that he used my comb to scratch his itchy, sweaty back.

And I even fished the comb out of the trash for him.

Scratch away, Sweetie!

No comments: