Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Vacation Day Memories

Story of the Day
We went over to Matt, Emily, and Eli's house for a wonderful dinner of baked ziti, salad, garlic bread, and cupcakes.  After Eli had his "tubby" he was crawling around on the living room floor in his birthday suit -- a calculated parental risk.  Emily was in the kitchen, Matt and Lew were chatting, and I was watching Eli play with some toys.  He was on one end of the living room, I on the other.  When I began to act frantically, Lew expected to see me running to grab Eli out of harm's way.  Instead I went in the opposite direction!  As I said, letting a baby crawl around naked is a calculated risk... one that did not pay off in this instance.  (I watched him do "number two," by the way.)

Photo of the Day
Me, Lew, and the Atlantic Ocean.  :)

No comments: