Monday, November 7, 2011

Senior Pictures

I just spent a few minutes on Facebook looking at Kelsey's senior pictures -- all 84 of them.

She had about four different outfits throughout the shoot (one outfit was her cheerleading uniform).  There were indoor shots and outdoor shots.  In some photos she was standing.  In others she was sitting on a bench or on the ground.  There were some pictures of her posing with a piano.

I believe that one of her friends took the pictures for her.  I'm not sure how she's going to be able to choose just one for her yearbook.  They all are great!

Photography has come a long way since I had my senior year photos taken 31 years ago.  None of this digital camera stuff where you get to see your pictures right away.  Way back then you got some proofs in the mail, and then you could pick whichever shot was the least ugly.  Yep... those were the days.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Photography has really changed. Heidi is trying to narrow down 4,000 wedding photos to 1,000. I do not envy Kelsey or Heidi.
Kathy