Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Dad 71: A Nickname & Birthday Wishes

(Yes, I am very busy today.  But I've only managed to add 555 words to my word count so far.  Yikes!  So while I get back to writing my novel, you may enjoy Dad's post!  -- Tracy) 

Derf Here!

Still enjoying the great weather in the Northeast.  Temperatures are still reaching the 60's on pretty much a daily basis.  It sure has been welcome as we save on heating fuel.  It was great to get ready for winter in such great weather.  The bikes are stored.  Lew's and Glen's motorcycles are in the garage.  The Bantam and motor home are put to bed.  The wheels are wrapped up.  The A/C on the motor home is secured and the batteries are in the cellar.  The plow is on the Silverado and I'm personally ready for winter.  Bring it on!  March will be here before you know it.  At least I hope so!

This is a day of celebration for our family.  Our youngest grandson arrived in this world exactly eleven years ago.  He entered this world weighing ten pounds and four ounces.  He has continued to grow at a rapid pace.  Zachary Reed has a nickname.  His football coach is a wrestling fan and his favorite wrestler is someone called "Big Sexy."  His coach has given Zack this name.  I think that Zack is happy with it, but I have reservations.  Hopefully it will run its course and will dwindle away.  Please!

Still waiting for responses on Facebook for selective new friends.

Mainely Tracy is very busy today so I'm keeping my post short.

So "Happy Birthday" to Zack and we'll see you at your birthday celebration this Saturday.  Have a good supply of ice cream and cake!!

Until next time!

Toodle Pip!

Derf!

No comments: