Sunday, November 13, 2011

The 30-Year Reunion

I graduated from high school in 1981.  I can't believe it's been 30 years!

Ellen picked me up about 6:30 last night and we went to our reunion.

Fortunately, one of the gals that organized the event brought her yearbook.  Otherwise, I would not have been able to connect some of the 30-year-later-faces with their 1981 version.

We stayed at the event for about 2 1/2 hours.  Then both Ellen and I started to droop.  But a lot of the other folks were getting tired, too.  What a difference 30 years makes in your stamina... LOL!

When we got out to Ellen's car, we realized we were hoarse from all of the talking and laughing that we had done.  Still, we talked the whole way home.  :)

I am in this picture.  Can you find me?


For the answer to "Where's Tracy?".......


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I did find you way in the back!! :)
Aunt Debbie