Thursday, November 10, 2011

Blog-gledygook

I made up some good ground writing my novel over the past couple days.

Yay, me.

But it's too bad that very little of it is good enough to stick around for the published product.  (I'm being positive about the "published" part.)

Trying to reach a 50,000 word count in just 30 days?  Not sure about that.  The word "crazy" comes to mind.

Still... I maintain that this challenge is worth it.  Although I will have to literally throw out most of my first draft, it has been exciting to see where the story goes by just letting my fingers keep typing -- not worrying about editing, just typing the story as it comes.

The quality of my blog may be suffering (except for Derf's posts, of course!), but just think -- someday you will be holding my first novel.... Hopefully!

1 comment:

Aunt Jean said...

Keep up the good work. Looking forward to reading it!