Saturday, November 5, 2011

My Good Energy

The other day as I was walking home from my walk with Ellen, I ran into a gal who walks both of her dogs every day -- weather permitting.

We stopped and chatted for a few minutes.  She walks only one dog at a time -- always in the same order -- and she was just finishing up her walk with Dog #2.

As we talked, Dog #2 came over to me and I started to scratch her head.  Her owner -- after making sure I was OK with her dog cozying up to me like that -- said, "Gee, she really never gets like that with anyone."

I then explained that dogs seem to be drawn to me.  Lew would even agree with this.  We took a beach walk with some friends once and told them about my being a dog magnet.  And sure enough, during that walk, a dog came running right toward me.

After telling this story to Dog #2's owner, she said, "You must really give off a good energy."

That must be it.  Maybe I am a Dog Whisperer!

No comments: