Friday, November 4, 2011

More Photos... By Eli


Daddy says this is his favorite picture of me so far!


Mommy and Daddy took me to meet Great-Grammy tonight!


I got to meet Great-Uncle Wayne, too.
I will just call him Uncle Wayne, as the "Great" goes without saying.
This photo is a little blurry -- I am still a bit squirmy, you know!


Grampa and Tia were at Great-Grammy's tonight, too.
Grampa is wearing a John Wayne tee-shirt.
Are YOU John Wayne, Grampa?



Four generations of the Tibbetts family.
I really DID try to cooperate for this picture!


4 comments:

Pam Groff said...

I love these pictures, keep them coming!!

Aunt Jean and Wendy said...

Loved the pics. But especially the four generation one is so special. Love to all!

Suzy and Barry Gaeddert said...

Too adorable and obviously greatly loved by many! I love the photo of the 4 generations. Amazing!!!

Kim said...

Too cute!!!! Grandpa sure looks happy!!!