Friday, June 25, 2010

Tracy's Day Off

I took the day off from work today.  I had some stuff that I needed to get done...and I did it all!

Car inspection & oil change (read while I waited)
Gas for car
Quick stop at home -- "Happy Birthday, Kaelen!"
Meet with my friend Penny about some church stuff
Stop in to see Lew's new office (Finally!)
Car wash
Stop at bank to ask some questions (more church stuff)
Register car
Get beach parking permit
Mail some letters
Buy some stamps
Purchase some cards
Return home
Paperwork!!!!
BLT's for dinner
Walk on beach with Lew
More paperwork!
Devotional time with Lew
Watch one TV program with Lew
Online stuff (Facebook, e-mail, blog)
Collapse, exhausted, in my bed....

Oops!  I haven't done that last one yet!  I have, however, accomplished the "exhausted" part.

G'nite!

No comments: