Friday, June 4, 2010

Ribs and Shoes

I managed to stumble in to work this morning. I'm not sure how productive I was, but it's the thought that counts, right? (Well, maybe not in this case.) Maybe by Monday I'll be my normal self, rarin' to go....

Lew and I decided that we should treat ourselves tonight, so he and I, along with niece Kaelen, went to Famous Dave's for dinner. Kaelen had never had ribs before, and I'm happy to say that she liked them! I had ribs as well, and Lew had a steak. We all ate entirely too much, but no one's telling.

Then we went over to Cabela's to walk around, and I ended up buying two pairs of shoes -- actually, a pair of sandals and a pair of slip-ons. Both will be great for the summer.

Good food, new shoes, and the weekend ahead of me....Yep, by Monday I'll be rarin' to go!

No comments: