Wednesday, June 16, 2010

The 5-Minute Post

Had choir rehearsal tonight, and a tough day at work. So, just to do something different, I am timing myself tonight....

I'm giving myself 5 minutes to do my blog post! Not sure how interesting it will be, but it will give you a sense for how much I can write in that short amount of time.

Will not have time to edit. Planning on stopping when the time is up!

Tomorrow will probably be another tough day, but I hope to enjoy the evening. Josh's Little League team has a playoff game. If they win tomorrow night, then they make the FINAL game on Saturday. So, Go Lions!

Also, Josh found out that he made the All-Star team. I congratulate my nephew on his accomplishment!

I'm so happy that he enjoys playing baseball, as it is my favorite sport to watch. But I do prefer watching it in nice, warm weather.

Only 1:11 left!

One of our breakfast buddies is celebrating her 60th...oops, I meant "39th" birthday tomorrow.

Fading fast....waiting for the cell phone timer to play it's little Timba beat to tell me that....

Time is up!

G'nite!

No comments: