Monday, June 7, 2010

Looking Around The Back Room

I can't decide what to write about tonight, so I think I'll list some of the things I see when I look around the room:

A wall hanging -- hanging off the corner of a large mirror:
"A cat is a cat
and that is that."
(I think my father bought that for me.)

A little stuffed bear that Debbie and her family gave me for my birthday. He has a wonderful saying on his belly:
"Life's short.
Eat Chocolate."
(I can do that!)

A couple hand-made cards from Suzy. They say on the front:
"Loads of Love!" and "Friends ALWAYS"

A SpongeBob mini-surfboard. (I don't believe that I have yet written about Lew's dedication to all things SpongeBob.)

The pocketbook that I sewed in Home Economics class when I was in Junior High. It's a green and white checked material, and I did a cross-stitch pattern on it. A boy dog facing a girl dog, with a heart between them. (Awwwww.....)

The life jacket that my brother-in-law Glen gave me when he got his boat. He wrote "TRACY" on the part that goes behind your neck. And on the part that goes across your chest: "Aunties and Children First!!"

My "Address Book." I designed it myself.

I'll end my list for now.

I do believe that I have come up with some ideas for future posts!

No comments: