Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Improvement (Times Three)

I had a follow-up appointment yesterday to make sure my gum graft is healing properly. Everything is going well, although I am still experiencing some pain. (I don't even want to eat nachos!)
 
To do: Continue to follow the post-surgery procedures until my mouth is completely healed.
 
I went with Dad to visit Mom yesterday. She wants to come home, so she knows she has to do what her therapists are telling her. She showed me a worksheet that she did yesterday as part of occupational therapy. The worksheet listed several steps for a task, and she had to put the steps in order. (She did well on it, although I joked with her about the "taking out the trash" task. Dad does that!)
 
To do: Prepare for Mom's return home. It will be a while yet, but we'll be ready!
 
I am glad our living room flooring is being installed on Thursday. It will be so wonderful to get our house back in order afterwards. (Right now our guest room looks like a cyclone hit it!)
 
To do: Wait patiently for Thursday.

No comments: