Friday, April 10, 2015

Ch-ch-changes

Writing prompt: Change.
 
Oh, my goodness.... Change? What's that?!
 
If you've been reading this blog at all recently, then you know "change" is a big part of our lives right now. (Granted, things are always changing for everybody, but we are experiencing major changes.)
 
As I write this, I hear the guy working on my living room floor installation. It ended up taking longer than expected because he needed to install a subfloor first. (Oh, the joys of having a really old house where nothing is smooth or level.) He will be finished today. It's going to look great!
 
My mom is improving every day and this is a blessing. Yes, things have changed for her, but we are hopeful for sufficient recovery so she can come home soon. The rehab workers have a goal of maximizing her abilities. They are working hard and so is Mom.
 
"Changes" are part of life. I am thankful we have a God who leads us through them!

No comments: