Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Dad 250: Homecoming Day

(Uh-oh! Dad is already home from the dentist and I still haven't posted this! Here I go.... Enjoy! ~ Tracy)
 
Derf Here! A bright sunny cool day this morning. This after a day of heavy rain. Supposed to rain later today. We'll enjoy the sun while it lasts. Hope the sun heats up the air temps.
 
I'm trying to get this post written early as I have a busy day ahead. In an hour or so I'll be in the dentist chair having a filling. I do not like fillings. I guess it is better than not having teeth to fill. The day will end with the arrival of Josh (home from his Florida baseball trip to spend two nights with us).
 
After my dentist appointment I'll pick up Tracy and we'll be off to New England Rehabilitation hospital. We will gather Spouse (a.k.a. Mary Lou) and bring her home. It is the day we have been awaiting for the last month. We have a lot of work ahead of us to get Spouse functioning as close to normal as possible. Her progress is proceeding daily. So thankful for all her new acquaintances and therapists working on her behalf. She has come a long way since the stroke but has a long road ahead. We are ready. An instant on March 27th changed everything about our lifestyle. Please keep your prayers coming! Thanks.
 
I must now visit my dentist. Oh joy! Sooo....
 
Until next time!
 
Toodle Pip!
 
Derf!

No comments: