Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Did, Doing, Do

Not only is it "To-do Tuesday" on Mainely Tracy, it is also "To-do on Tuesday" for Tracy!
 
I left the house mid-morning and did the following:
 
Stopped at Rite Aid. My right thumb has been bothering me (tendonitis), so I bought some stuff to treat it.
 
Visited Mom. She is coming home tomorrow. Hooray!
 
Stopped at Bed Bath & Beyond. Mom and Dad needed new bed sheet sets. Used 20%-off coupons! (I have already washed the sheets and made up the beds!)
 
Stopped at The Paper Store. Bought some cards and a gift.
 
Stopped at the grocery store. Bought the fixings to make lasagna in my slow cooker. (Josh is staying overnight with us tomorrow and Thursday, so I want to have something good to eat on hand.)
 
Stopped for gas. Filled the tank!
 
I arrived home mid-afternoon and continued working on my to-do list. As I write this, I am in the middle of baking a double batch of cookies. I also hope to put together the lasagna (will keep it in the fridge tonight and cook it tomorrow afternoon).
 
I would also like to read for a little bit tonight. I hope I can keep my eyes open!

No comments: