Monday, June 11, 2012

Wait a Minute

It's 8:20 p.m. as I begin to write this post.

I've titled it "Wait a Minute."  Its subtitle is "What?  8:20 p.m.?  Are you kidding me?  Where did the day go?"

I was at a local Honda dealership by 9:00 a.m. this morning.  I received two different recall notices recently for my 2003 CRV.  (Yes.  That's two different recall issues.  On a 2003 model.)  I was out of there around 10:15 a.m., both recall notices having been addressed.

I then stopped at the pet store to buy food for Jerry.  Kittens need to eat.  A lot.

Then I stopped at the credit union to pick up the church bank bag.  After that I went to register the CRV.  Then I stopped to get gas in the CRV.

I got home just before lunch time.  I fed the kitty.

I dealt with several e-mails and various issues that arose this afternoon.

When Lew got home from work, he decided that pancakes would make a good dinner.  He was right!

We took a walk.  It was my turn to guess for The Motorcycle Game.  I guessed two.  Lew said "higher."  We saw two.  I win... again.

Now we're home, and I'm trying to figure out why this day flew by so quickly.

But it was a very good day!

Happy 52nd Anniversary to Derf and Spouse (a.k.a. my parents)!

No comments: