Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Numbers Starting to Look the Same....

I spent the better part of this afternoon working on the new software package that our church is using.  I am getting the financial records (basically the church checkbook) converted over.

There is no electronic conversion process -- not a free one, anyway -- so I have to enter the data myself.

I am learning the software package as I go, so it's taking me a long time.  But "slow and steady" wins the race, right?

Right?

Another hindrance:  My eyes!  It doesn't take long for them to glaze over and get that "what's going on here?" look.  I get to the point where I can't differentiate between a 3, 5, or 8.  (Okay, I do know the difference, of course.  But the more tired I get, the more room for error....)

I figure another good full day's work and I'll be caught up.

I'm so excited I can hardly stand it.

No comments: