Friday, June 8, 2012

Things I Blame Eve For

I sometimes wonder what the world would be like if I had been Eve.

Would I have taken a bite from the forbidden fruit?  We could be living in Eden, folks!

But who am I kidding?  I would have bitten, just like the real Eve did.

Because of that bite, I blame Eve for a lot of things.  These things include -- but are not limited to -- the following:
  • Ironing
  • Vacuuming
  • Asparagus
  • Heartburn
  • Acne
  • Boredom
  • the New York Yankees
Oh, yeah... and these things, too:




The above graphic is a plug for the book I Blame Eve by Susanna Foth Aughtmon.  I haven't had the opportunity to read I Blame Eve yet, but it is on my "to read" list.  I'm looking forward to it already, as I really enjoyed another book by her:  My Bangs Look Good & Other Lies I Tell Myself.  (I wrote about it on my book blog.)

As I think of other things to blame Eve for, I know that I will never fault her for chocolate!

No comments: