Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Projects Too Long Ignored

For June 5th, it is really, really cold outside.  I avoided turning the heat up yesterday, but I just couldn't make it through today without facilitating a little temperature jump inside the house.  Brrrrr....

For someone who is not employed, I have certainly been busy.  I've had some projects "on hold" for a few weeks.  But guess what?  It's time to do them.

The projects include (but are not limited to) the following:
  • Declutter the guest bedroom
  • Convert the church financial records to a new software program
  • Write my book
It is almost 3:00 p.m. and I have done nothing today on any of these projects.

I think I may work on the church stuff for a bit.  Although I would rather just drink tea and snuggle with my very soft (and warm) kitten....

No comments: