Saturday, July 2, 2011

Tuckered Out

What a lovely day it was today!  I spent most of the day outside, so I am exhausted now.  The sun and fresh air tend to wear me out.  I was tempted to just type, "Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz....." for my blog post and call it good.

We started the day off by going to Josh's baseball game.  His team won easily, 15-0.  He caught the whole game and had a great day at the plate.  His next game will be Wednesday evening.

After the game, Lew and I headed to some friends' house for a big birthday celebration.  Sat outside, laughed a lot, and ate too much.

We got home around 5:00 (or so), caught our breath for a bit, then went on a nice walk.  We played the motorcycle game on our walk back to the house.  It was my turn to guess.  I said, "9."  Lew said, "Under."  We saw 11.  I win again.  (I have lost track of this season's motorcycle game record.  But I do know that Lew has won only once.)

Will sleep really well tonight.  Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.......

No comments: