Friday, July 29, 2011

Information Roundup

When Lew gets home from work today, he is on vacation!  Yippee!  We are doing another "stay-cation" right here at home.  I will be posting, but the entries might be really short.  And perhaps even dumber than usual.  I'm just saying....

Anyway, I figured I should update everybody on a few things:
  • Kim, Joe, Kelsey, and Cocoa made it home safely yesterday.  Rumor has it that Kelsey even drove for a couple hours in New York.
  • We still do not have Lew's vehicle back.  He has been using his motorcycle or my vehicle to go to work.  This has been a long and rather frustrating repair.
  • Pepper is in my lap.  She is purring and doing her head-butting maneuver.  Not very helpful when trying to type!  But she's still a sweet kitty.
Just got a text from Lew.  He's on his way home from work!  :)

No comments: