Friday, July 15, 2011

Mark Lowry at OOB

Tonight a bunch of us -- Dad, Kim, Kelsey, Nathan, Lew and I -- went down to the Old Orchard Beach Seaside Pavilion to see Mark Lowry on his "Unplugged & Unplanned" tour.  Mark Lowry is a gospel singer and humorist; he is always enjoyable to see in person!

My cousin Robert and his wife (Carrie) were also there with two of their nieces (Meghan and Nicole).  Aunt Debbie was there, too, with a couple friends of hers.  It was fun to run into all of them.

Kim, Kelsey, Nathan, and I waited in line after the concert was over and got our pictures taken with Mark Lowry.  I told Mark that Kim and I are Maine natives.  He asked if we liked lobster.  I told him that it makes me throw up.  Kim couldn't believe I told him that -- she's still giggling!

Well, here are the best of the pictures.  Not so great of me, but at least everyone else looks good!


Kelsey and Nathan with Mark Lowry

Me, Mark, and Kim (photo by Nathan)

No comments: