Saturday, October 29, 2016

Lew's Logbook: Movie Moment

(At least Lew didn't mistakenly enter the ladies' room after this movie. Enjoy his post! ~ Tracy)

My friend Dick and I went to the movies this week. We went to see a movie called “The Accountant."

We can go during the day because we’re both retired and I didn’t think this would be a movie that our wives would enjoy.

Actually, after seeing the movie, I think Tracy would enjoy it. Yes, there was a lot of shoot-em- up but no excessive graphic scenes, not a lot of gratuitous bad language and no sex scenes. And the story was interesting.

I was standing in my kitchen about an hour after I got home and suddenly realized that I had missed a piece of the movie puzzle. I texted Dick and asked if he had figured out what I had missed. He had not.

I called him later and we seemed to have differing ideas about what was missed. The event in question happened near the end of the movie, and I blame our lack of focus on the fact that we both had to pee really bad.

I will see it again with Tracy. She will straighten me out as she usually does.

No comments: