Thursday, October 27, 2016

Holy Cow!

So the big news around here is that the Holy Donut is coming to Scarborough.

The Holy Donut is a Southern Maine business that is expanding; Scarborough will be its third location. (Once the shop opens in March, the waistlines of Scarborough residents will also start expanding. Ha ha!)

For my blog readers that are familiar with the area, the Holy Donut is moving into the building formerly occupied by Tim Hortons. Tim Hortons closed about a year ago now, so we've had a long time to wonder what would be moving in there.

Saying that people are excited about the Holy Donut would be an understatement. I don't think I can fully express how much joy this news has brought.

As for me? Well, I will be driving by the Holy Donut every day as I go to work. It's on the way. It's even a right-hand turn, which makes it all the more convenient.

Time to invest in more slacks with elastic waistbands!

No comments: